For most of us, being at home means frequent visits to the kitchen or perhaps, ordering more takeout. To save you money on food, and help you in your meal planning journey, here’s a list of 15 budget-friendly recipes to help get you through COVID-19.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find local food banks in Canada and in the US that I can share with family and friends who are struggling to afford groceries?
- How can I create meals without having to spend more money?
- How can I further reduce food waste in my home?
- How can I save even more money when it comes to food?
- Do I need to wash my produce before eating them?
- How should I be grocery shopping during this time?