Yes! It’s important to wash your produce before consuming as they often carry bacteria and pesticides. To help you properly clean your produce, here are four ways you can do so with pantry items you might already have.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find local food banks in Canada and in the US that I can share with family and friends who are struggling to afford groceries?
- How can I create meals without having to spend more money?
- How can I further reduce food waste in my home?
- How can I save even more money when it comes to food?
- Do I need to wash my produce before eating them?
- How should I be grocery shopping during this time?